Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D. is the President of Advantage Leadership, Inc., works with leaders around the world who want to increase bottom-line results while engaging employees and delighting customers. Organization benefits from my expertise in strategic leadership, planning, & culture change as a manager and leader in the public, private, & non-profit sectors. As a consultant, with clients around the world, she works with you to increase your bottom-line results through engaged employees & delighted customers. We craft customized solutions to the organization's complex business issues. ........
As an Executive Assistant, whatever your specific title and job description, you are called on to perform duties well beyond the administrative. You need leadership skills to manage a wide range of executives and their complex activities, whether in the public, private, or nonprofit sectors. You may have a team of your own. Leadership is defined as setting direction and influencing others to go in that direction. You embrace the Vision, Mission, and Values of your organization and support others to achieve their goals in this context. You must be knowledgeable about your organization's strategies and goals and how these impact individuals and teams. Two of your most important leadership skills are planning and communication.
In this program, you will build on your existing extensive skill set and master new communication and influence capabilities. You must flex your own communication and work style to work in partnership with your boss. Your planning skill must move from the tactical to the strategic, to get your own work done, and to support your boss, and help keep her or him on track. In other words, to grow as a leader in your current role and plan for your future, you will master critical thinking, problem solving and decision making, to assist others and create the future you want for yourself.
Why should you attend?
- Plan strategically with a focus on successful results to enhance your performance
- Partner with your boss to achieve organizational goals and fulfill Vision, Mission, and Values
- Use your existing abilities to adapt to anyone's work style
- Hone your communication and influence skills to work well with anyone and influence decisions
- Think critically and solve problems and make decisions more strategically
- Maximize your effectiveness and efficiency and contribution to your boss
- Plan your future with the same strategic skills you apply at work
Areas Covered in the Session:
problem now a days executive assistant face:
- Planning and thinking strategically and critically to design
- Anticipating the needs of your boss and the company
- Understanding work-style preferences to work with others
- Communicating successfully with anyone
- Organising your work effectively and efficiently
- Calendar and email management
- Navigating different personalities
- Solving problems and making decisions with great precision
- Juggling competing priorities
- Meeting your goals with successful influence strategies
- Keeping track of everything in a large organisation
- Working remotely and providing cohesive communication with team
- Frustration in Communication
- Growing your career
Who can Benefit:
- Experienced Executive Assistants
- Newly promoted Executive Assistants
- Executive Assistants who want to grow their careers
- Executive Assistants who are ready to be uncomfortable in order to grow and lead
Join our private community Group on LinkedIn "Executive Assistant: Do's and Don't
exclusively for Executive Assistants. It's a community to connect,
collaborate, and share advice on how to overcome the wide spectrum of
challenges you face in your role. The Experts are here to help!